This article describes how to move your website from Silver package to Gold Package on Truehost in short simplified steps.
- The first step is to login to the client area using the account credentials of the client area sent to you by Truehost on account set up
- Step two requires selection of the service – the silver package that you need to upgrade. It can be selected from ‘Your Active Products/Services’ Section
- Step Three Click on upgrade/Downgrade link under Actions Section
- Step four Select the new Truehost Web hosting package to upgrade to i.e. Gold Package. (Upgrade price will be calculated from a credit of unused portion of current plan and billing of new plan for same period.)
- Step five Enter promotion code if any
- Step six Choose the preferred payment mode
- Step seven Click ‘Click to Continue’ to submit the order. An invoice will be generated for the upgrade
- Proceed to pay in the check out and finalize the hosting package upgrade process from Silver to Gold at Truehost.