Last updated on January 19th, 2021 at 02:49 pm
This is a guide about creating a post on WordPress.
WordPress is the most popular Content Management System for websites today. If you are running a website or a blog chances are high that it is running on the WordPress platform and here we will show you how to create and publish a post on WordPress.
- Visit the WordPress log in page of your website. This could be something like www.example.com/wp-admin, replacing example.com with your domain. If your domain is www.mugendi.com, the login page could be as shown below.
- On the page that appears, enter your WordPress username and password. This is as shown below:
- Click Log In, and you will be directed to the WordPress dashboard which looks like this.
- Once you are on this page, there are two ways you can create a post:
You can click on the Posts link on the left side of the screen and click on New. You can also click on the + New link at the top of the page and select Post.
- Once you click on that, the WordPress editor opens and you can start creating a post. Once done, click on save and your post will go live on the website.