How To create an Account in WHM
For clients websites to be seen online by everyone they are provided with WHM(web host manager) together with the Cpanel by their hosting provider. WHM got features which help in easing the functionalities of running the website using its administrative features. The only details required for you to access WHM is your username together with the server IP address.
The steps below shows how to create an account in WHM;
- Login to Cpanel .use the Login details sent to you by the hosting provider in your email address(username and password). The password can always be changed to your preffered. For easy access use the link sent to you as well.
Change the language from the default english language if it isn’t conversant with you.
- Click on account details
- Click on create new account
Inside the textboxes, enter your
- Domain – the name of your domain name or a different name
- password- should strongly generated- you can combine with numbers, letters or symbols
- Re-enter – that same generated password
- Username – the name given to you according to the domain
- Email- should an email that you can always refer to for emails
- Choose a package
Click on add package and on the boxes choose the space according to the space allocated to you through your subscription and divide it accordingly.
Leave the others as below the finally click add
- On the settings enter your preffered language. For DNS leave it as it is shown below
- For email settings choose – automatically detect configuration
- Click create
This will prompt of success’