To setup your emails hosted in our Windows hosting platform, please use the settings below. Make sure you have created the email in your Plesk Control Panel before you begin.
1. On Outlook, File>>Account Settings>>New (This path may change depending on the Outlook Version being used)
2. There are two options to choose from:
Choose the second option I.e manual setup or additional server type.
3. Select POP and IMAP
4. Click Next and fill in the details in the page that follows as shown below:
- Name: Your Name eg John Stone
- Email address: Your full email address eg [email protected]
- Incoming mail server: mail.yourdomain.com
- Outgoing mail server: mail.yourdomain.com
- Username: Full email address eg [email protected]
- Password: The password for the email address above
5. Click More Settings
6. Select the Outgoing Server tab. Check the option “My outgoing server requires authentication” and select option 1
7.Select the Advanced server tab and use details as follows:
- Incoming server: 110 for POP3 and 143 for IMAP
- Outgoing server: 587
- Encryption type: Auto
8. Click Ok and then Next to test the setup. The set up should bring two green ticks, for Logon test and Send test.