Sometimes the database tables can crash. In such cases you need to repair the database. In this guide we will learn how to repair database tables through phpMyAdmin.
- Log in to Cpanel and scroll to the database section.
- Click on phpMyAdmin to open.
- Navigate to the Databases tab and click on the name of the desired database.
- Select the tables that need repair by ticking the check-boxes on the left of the table names.
- From the With Selected: drop-down menu choose Repair Table. The tables will be automatically repaired and you will be presented with a page showing the results from the repair operation.
That is all your database is now repaired.