How To Access MySQL Server R2 2008 Remotely
MySQL is an open database that processes data and its usually utilized with php to enhance the creation of a dynamic website . To access MySQL;
- Log in via SSH in your Truehost account
- Replace your username with a command for instance (mysql-u username-q)
- Next type your password and MySQL appears.
- To access a database, type msql as a command to replace DBNAME with the name you would want to look for in your database.
- To view a list of MySQL type help to replace msql and to exit msql replace the name MySQL with a q.