As a business owner, everything around you costs money. Be it employees, supplies, office rent, taxes, IT hardware. And the list goes on.
But one of the aspects of running a successful business is pegged on what software you procure. To say the least, most entrepreneurs deem software as mission-critical, and it’s almost impossible to run a business without one.
More so, you do not just any software.
Instead, you need one that can handle the work at hand adequately. This is why here at Truehost swear by G Suite.
What is G Suite?
G Suite is the brainchild of your favorite tech company – Google. It is software that brings together both productivity and communication tools and can make a difference in your business software needs.
You’ve used Microsoft Office, right?
Well, G Suite is sort of like it but with everything powered by cloud technology giving your business:
- A collection of useful tools
- Gmail accounts for everyone on your business
Now, you’ve been using Gmail account, have you encountered any problem? None. If you like what Gmail has to offer, you can upgrade it to G Suite at a small fee.
Here are some of the tools you’ll get
- Google Calendar – help you organize your day, schedule calls with clients, set project dates and reminders all accessible by everyone on your company
- Google docs and Google Sheets – where you can edit text documents and prepare spreadsheets right on your browser
- Gmail – email tool but instead of looking like [email protected], it will be something like [email protected]. Very professional
- Google Slides – cloud tool for your presentations
- Google Drive – cloud storage to store, access, and share documents within a secure environment
- Google Meet – cloud tool for video conferencing
- Google Forms – cloud tool to facilitate surveys
Now that you know what comes with G Suite, is it for you?
Who is it for?
G Suite is best suited for the following people
- Individuals looking for revolutionary cloud software that allows them to take control of their daily lives and work
- Businesses (small and corporation) looking for ways of bringing together their employees as well as contractors, suppliers, in one ecosystem in to increase workflow efficiency and improved communication
For this reason, here at Truehost, we believe that everyone should have access to this award-winning cloud technology. And here’s why:
Benefits of using G Suite
- Domain-based email
Are you tired of @gmail.com extension for business emails? With G Suite, everyone on your company can acquire a new email address that looks like [email protected]. Win deals and look professional in the eyes of your clients.
- Efficient team collaboration
G Suite comes with applications that make it easier for companies to bring together teams in a way that streamlines workflow and communication. For instance, individuals can contribute to one project by making edits without the need to save and send the document back and forth.
This is because G Suite makes it possible to make changes in realtime and save the document automatically on the cloud.
- Security of your company data
Are you constantly thinking about the security of company data such as customers’ data? G Suite wipes that away with its Google Drive app that operates by storing data in Google data centers spread around the world. In the event one server fails, there’s no loss of data.
You and your employees can securely store data on this cloud storage and access it anytime, anywhere.
But wait, there’s more
While this is not an exhaustive list of what G Suite in Kenya can offer you and your business, there’s more.
If you are looking for the cheapest G Suite provider in Kenya, Truehost has your back.
Follow this link to browse through how you can get this award-winning technology.