Last updated on July 12th, 2023 at 07:43 am
Wondering How To Unblock IP in Kenya? You are in the right place.
An IP is a number that identifies a computer using the internet protocol to communicate over the network. An IP address is also called a domain name. An IP may be blocked so that requests from certain networks are rejected and this is mainly done to protect against brute force attacks.
If your IP address or domain is blocked there is no need for great worry because you can unblock it.
Reasons why IP get blocked
Some reasons that may make your IP to be blocked may be because you sent to spam or you ran a mail server that is not properly configured and allows spam to be sent.
Some blacklists automatically add any IP address that is assigned from the DHCP from the ISP.
Other reasons may include:
- You logged in from a public network like the ones in a bar, a train or an airport. Other people used this public IP address for suspicious activities, causing it to be blocked.
- Your computer is infected with a virus and is, for example, sending out spam.
- Someone on your network has a virus or is related to suspicious activities.
- You applied the wrong API credentials for more than 10 times in 10 minutes.
How To Unblock IP in Kenya
The following are the steps you take to unblock your IP address on the server ban
- Log in to your client area using your email and password.
- Click on Services >> My Services
- Click on the green Active button alongside your domain
- On the resultant page, scroll down to Unban IP Address and click it.
- Click on the button labeled Unban. The system will pick the IP address of your computer machine and cross-check it against all our servers’ firewall to see whether it’s blocked. It will then unblock it
Get started on Truehost cloud as we help you launch your business in minutes by providing drag and drop website builders, web hosting, and domain registration in Kenya, secure your website with free and cheap SSL certificates as you get your perfect backup solution. We also help you separate your emails from your web hosting plan by providing business emails.
Visit us at www.truehost.co.ke and get to learn more about this internet company and order your internet services with us for more reliable and secure online services today. We give you 24/7 customer support and server monitoring to make sure that your services are always running 365 days a year.
Reach to us now as we power your business.