Last updated on September 28th, 2021 at 04:33 pm
In this post, we will explore ten tips that will help you make a good Shopify store in Kenya even better.
We will cover everything from SEO to social media and more. Your customers are going to love the new features!
1). Create a website for your business
The first tip is one of the most important things you can do – creating a website for your business.
This will give your customers an opportunity to learn about who you are and what services or products they offer before visiting your online shop.
Plus, it is included in Google’s ranking algorithm so it can have an impact on how high up in search results you rank too!
2). Pick a great theme for your Shopify Store
You want to make sure that you are working with an excellent team who will provide support and help if anything ever goes wrong, but more importantly, they should have designed one of their own stores before.
If not, it might be time to look elsewhere!
Remember though; don’t settle until you have found something perfect for your business! Make sure it’s easy-to-use and intuitive, and if you’re struggling with something, don’t be afraid to ask for help!
3). Integrate your social media accounts
The third tip to make Shopify store in Kenya better is to integrate your social media accounts into Shopify.
This means that every good post or comment will push through to Facebook as well as Twitter from Instagram too (if those are some of your main channels).
You can do this by going to Settings > Social Accounts in Shopify and adding all the details manually.
But it is much better if they have a plugin that automatically pushes everything across so there’s no need for double-up work later on down the line!
They should also update whenever somebody comments/likes etc., allowing customers to see the social activity that happens on your Shopify store in Kenya too!
4). Pay attention to your SEO
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your website content so that it ranks well in search engines like Google.
You can do this by including keywords and phrases that people are likely to use when they’re looking for companies like yours online.
- SEO optimization is a great way to get more traffic and drive potential customers from search results.
- Search engine rankings are important because people use Google, Bing, Yahoo! etc… when they’re looking for products or services online.
In fact, over 80% of all shopping searches start on Google – so if your online store in Kenya isn’t showing up in the top five listings you aren’t going to be getting much business through natural listings alone.
– Make sure you use keywords and phrases relevant to what it is that you do because this will help customers find your online store in Kenya more easily. This goes back to the quality of products or services which was mentioned earlier on in the article!
– While writing product descriptions, include a mixture of SEO-friendly text as well as other types – make them interesting so people want to read through each one but don’t forget about including those all-important key terms too!
– Try using Google Analytics if possible because they have a great analytics tool built into their software package for free – learn how best to use these reports (or hire someone who can) in order to get better insight into exactly how people are using your eCommerce website in Kenya and what kinds of things they’re looking for when doing so!
– Optimize images you use throughout the entire process as well – make sure every image has alt text filled out because this will help search engines find keywords that might otherwise go undiscovered, meaning more exposure to potential customers.
– When writing blog posts or any other content related to your business ensure that key terms relating to goods and services sold within your online store appear naturally without sounding too forced is a good general rule of thumb.
Remember: just like with Google’s webmaster guidelines, don’t try manipulating these rules in order to gain an advantage over competitors either!
This can lead directly back to negative feedback from those very same users on social media, forums, etc…
– Use the correct metadata on your website to help search engines find you more easily – don’t forget about including your business name as well as those all-important keywords!
This isn’t only good for SEO but also helps with brand recognition too.
5). Write product reviews
Another way to make Shopify store in Kenya better is by having product reviews.
Product reviews in Kenya is an incredibly powerful way of getting your online store all the traffic it can handle.
People trust reviews more than they trust advertisements and other forms of marketing, so if you are able to get positive feedback on products from people who have actually used them – that is going to help convince potential customers that this is a good place for them to shop!
- Make sure you prioritize showing up in Google Shopping as well because these listings show up higher than any normal search result would. This means more exposure which will lead directly to increased sales through natural searches alone!
- Reply to every review about goods or services sold within your business with a personal touch because it shows reviewers that their opinion really does matter, which can increase the chance that they’ll leave another review in the future.
- Set up a system to encourage customers who have had positive experiences with your products or services to leave reviews on your website and other online outlets so it spreads further than just one person doing it alone!
6). Focus on building a community
There are several ways you can go about doing this, but one of the best is to encourage your current customers and potential ones as well to join in discussions within social media.
- Create profiles for your business on popular sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc… so people have an easy way to find out more information about what it is that you do if they’re interested!
- Make sure all official accounts feature links back to your Shopify store in Kenya where possible because every new person who follows you increases the likelihood of them experiencing something positive with your brand first hand which will increase trust levels from both existing and future prospects alike.
- Every time someone tweets or messages either yourself or any other account for your business, reply in a timely fashion to show that you’re taking their questions seriously and working hard to provide the best possible experience for them.
And don’t just use these social media accounts as one-way conversations.
Instead, share tips and helpful information related to what it is that you do so people will see what kind of expertise exists within both yourself and other members of staff who are involved with running things!
That is not only great customer service but also helps build rapport with potential customers too because they will be able to form an idea about who works at your store before even walking through the door.
To that and you will make Shopify store in Kenya better.
7). Improve loading times
Another way to make Shopify store in Kenya better is by improving page loading speed.
And there are several ways to go about doing this, but one of the best is implementing a caching plugin or service on your online store.
a). The more images you have in rotation at any given time, the longer it is going to take for pages within your website to load which can frustrate visitors and damage SEO rankings – so make sure that you’re optimizing both file sizes and a number of files!
b). Use Google PageSpeed Insights (or Pingdom) if .jpgs aren’t loading properly because they give great advice like using webp format instead since it improves page load times by 40% while keeping quality consistent across browsers/devices/resolutions etc.
c). Keep track of what changes need making with an analytics tool like Google Analytics because this way you can see how loading times are changing over time and then make optimizations to your theme, web hosting, or anything else that might be slowing things down.
d). Make sure images of products uploaded on the Shopify store in Kenya have high enough quality so they don’t get compressed within the upload which would result in pixelation/artifacts etc….These issues won’t show up when uploading but will become obvious when viewed at full size!
e). Put a focus on responsiveness for mobile users with iPhones/Android devices since it is important to cater to everyone who visits your site if you want them coming back again and again.