Last updated on January 19th, 2021 at 02:48 pm
Wondering How to Register a .CO.KE Domain Name?
.CO.KE Domain name is the most popular domain name in Kenya and it is offered by hundreds of KeNIC accredited domain registrars. It is Kenya’s ccTLD and it popularity is based on the fact that it is related to other .KE domains such as .or.ke, .ne.ke, .go.ke, .ac.ke, .sc.ke, .me.ke, .mobi.ke and .info.ke.
The price for the .co.ke domain usually ranges from KShs 499 to KShs 1200, with the renewal price being KShs 1200 on average.
Interested to buy a .co.ke domain? Here is the process to follow:
- Visit www.truehost.co.ke on your browser
- Once you visit the website click on the label ‘Search for a Domain Name’
Enter the name of the domain you want to search for, e.g, testdomain.co.ke
- Click on Search.
The system will tell you if the domain you want is available.
If the domain is not available, repeat and try a different domain name.
- Click on Buy it Now
If need be, choose to add hosting to your .co.ke domain.
- Change the name servers for the domain if you are using a different hosting
- Proceed to checkout and make the payment
- Congratulations! Your .co.ke domain is now registered.
The DNS fro .co.ke domain take a maximum of 3 hours to register.
That is How to Register a .CO.KE Domain Name.